Lost or Stolen Identification Card or Driver Licenses
- Individuals over the age of 21 must renew their driver license if it is lost or stolen.
- If your identification card or driver license was lost, visit the Lost/Stolen Driver License, Permit or ID Card page.
- If you did not recieve your License/ID/Permit in the mail from the DMV, please click here.
- If you have reason to believe your identification card or driver license was stolen, you may report that to your local law enforcement agency
- The Division of Motor Vehicles does not place alerts on motor vehicle records for lost or stolen identification cards or driver licenses. There are security measures in place to protect your personal identifying information.
- If you have reason to believe that your identification card or driver license number is being misused you can request a new identifcation/driver license number. You will need to do the following: