Title VI (Anti-Discrimination)
Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, low-income or Limited English Proficiency in any Department of Revenue (DOR) program or activity. This prohibition applies to all branches of DOR, agencies and organizations that receive money from DOR, contractors, consultants and anyone else who acts on DOR’s behalf.
Filing a Discrimination Complaint
Anyone who believes they have been excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise subjected to discrimination under any DOR program or activity because of their race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, low-income or Limited English Proficiency may file a complaint with DOR.
- DMV Non-discrimination policy
- Discrimination Complaint Form - Formulario de Queja de Discriminación
- Discrimination Complaint Procedure - Procedimiento de Queja por Discriminación
- DOR Accessibility Notice - DOR Aviso de accesibilidad
- Title VI Compliance Plan - Plan de Cumplimiento del Título VI
- Anti-Discrimination Poster - Anti-Discriminación Póster
Title VI - Additional Resources