Job Postings, Request for Qualifications, Request for Bids, and other Contract Postings
To submit an application for employment, please print out the form below and submit it in-person to City Hall, Room 203 or by mail to City of Leadville, 800 Harrison Ave., Leadville CO 80461.
City Hall: No Openings
Interested in a challenge? We have several Police Department Openings Click to learn more!
Leadville, Colorado, sits at 10,152 feet above sea level, the highest incorporated city in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Leadville offers small-town living with the bonus of having a rich mining history and a year-round event calendar. Surrounded by national forests, outdoor enthusiasts enjoy biking, climbing, fishing, running, skiing, hunting, and more. The City of Leadville has immediate openings in its Police Department. The Department is currently seeking applications for the position of Police Officer. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Administration of Justice or a related field (preferred). Must be Colorado Post Certified or eligible for provisional certification. The successful candidate will be subject to an intense background investigation as well as psychological and physical examinations. Salary commiserate with experience. To apply please submit an application, cover letter, and resume to the Leadville Police Department / 800 Harrison Ave. / Leadville, CO 80461 / or, by e-mail to email@example.com. Applications may be obtained at the Department or below:
Resident Reserve Program
Assistant Street Dept, Supervisor- Full time
Seasonal Street Operator and Snow Removal at City-Owned Locations and a full-time Street Department Operator
Animal Shelter: No Openings
Request for BIDS:
Request for Bid 20-002
City of Leadville RFP/BID 20-002 Painting and Striping
Request for Bid 20-003
City of Leadville RFP/BID 20-003 Training Facility Shipping Containers
Bids to City of Leadville
Date: July 13th, 2020
Time: 4:00pm (MST)
Bids Will be Opened at the Leadville City Hall
Date: July 13th, 2020
Time: 4:15pm (MST)
The City of Leadville is building a training facility for emergency response preparedness in Lake County Colorado and are looking to purchase at a minimum;
- Twenty-one 40' shipping containers purchased and delivered with a budget not to exceed $55,852.50 from a POST Capital Improvement Grant that the City of Leadville Police Department.
- Containers shall be, at minimum, 40ft Used Standard Certified Cargo Worthy ISO Container 40ft x 8ft x 8ft 6in (Height).
- The units need to be in good condition as they will be stacked three high. Bids should include proposals for the projected amounts of the project cost for all materials and labor to meet the specifications above.
- Submission must include detailed terms and any other pertinent information for consideration.
- The city is needing to complete the build-out of this training facility this summer and looking for expeditious delivery of all containers.
- Preference will be given to the bidder that can guarantee delivery of shipping containers within two weeks of the award.
RFP/Sealed Bid Opening Process:
Sealed bids for the cost for the City of Leadville for training facility containers project will be received by the City at the Administrative Services Office located on the second floor at 800 Harrison Avenue, Leadville, CO 80461 until 4 P.M. on Monday, July 13th, 2020. Any bids received after this time will not be accepted and will be returned unopened. Bids will be opened at City Council Chambers, 800 Harrison Ave. on Monday, July 13th, 2020 at 4:15 P.M.