Citizens' Advocate Concern forms
The Citizens’ Advocate assists with issues within the Department's divisions which include Enforcement, Lottery, Motor Vehicle and Taxation.
- Driver License/ID Concern Visit myDMV to find out the status of your permanent driver license, identification card or permit.
- Vehicle Title Concern DO NOT use this form with questions regarding vehicle registration, titles, year/month tabs (stickers) and license plates. Contact your county DMV for assistance.
- Individual Tax Concern Visit Where's My Refund for your tax refund status
- Report Tax Fraud (you will be redirected to the Taxation Division website)
- Complaint against a Dealer (you will be redirected to the Auto Industry website.)
- Complaint by Gaming Patron (you will be redirected to the Division of Gaming website.)
- Complaint against a Liquor Store (you will be redirect to the Liquor Enforcement Division website)
- Liquor, Marijuana or Racing Concerns
Customer Service comment - DO NOT use this form if you are requesting assistance. Complete a DMV or Tax concern form for assistance in these areas