Citizens' Advocate Concern forms
The Citizens’ Advocate assists with issues within the Department's divisions which include Enforcement, Lottery, Motor Vehicle and Taxation.
- Driver License/ID Concern Visit myDMV to find out the status of your permanent driver license, identification card or permit.
- Vehicle Title Concern DO NOT use this form with questions regarding vehicle registration, titles, year/month tabs (stickers) and license plates. Contact your county DMV for assistance.
- Individual Tax Concern Visit Where's My Refund for your tax refund status
- Report Tax Fraud (you will be redirected to the Taxation Division website)
- Complaint against a Dealer (you will be redirected to the Auto Industry website.)
- Complaint by Gaming Patron (you will be redirected to the Division of Gaming website.)
- Complaint against a Liquor Store (you will be redirect to the Liquor Enforcement Division website)
- Liquor, Marijuana or Racing Concerns
Customer Service comment - DO NOT use this form if you are requesting assistance. Complete a DMV or Tax concern form for assistance in these areas
Contact your county DMV with comments regarding services received from your County DMV. These services include vehicle registration, vehicle titles, year/month tabs (stickers) and license plates.